Invisalign Provider in El Paso, TX
Call Today: 915-500-3643
What is Invisalign®?
With Invisalign® aligners, you can be confident with your smile knowing your teeth are becoming impressively straight. Some people are just born with straight teeth while others need a little alignment. Luckily, the days of unsightly metal braces are gone. While metal braces will always have their place, minor dental alignment adjustments are easier, cheaper, and less painful with Invisalign® treatment.
Most people are concerned about the aesthetic impact of the metal braces on their smiles. For adults, the prospect of having to wear unattractive metal braces for long periods of time can be discouraging. Invisalign® offers a clear aligning system that straightens teeth fast and contains doesn’t contain any metal.
Below is a list of dental problems commonly corrected with Invisalign®:
- Overcrowding – Overcrowding is a problem that is pretty self-explanatory. There just isn’t enough room in your mouth for all of those teeth. This can cause tooth decay and increase the likelihood of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth – This can occur when teeth are missing, the jaw is growing abnormally, or your teeth are pointed at an angle that makes them protrude outwardly.
- Crossbite – This is a common dental problem that occurs when the upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. This can cause uneven wear on your teeth and can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Overbite – This problem occurs when the upper teeth project further out and completely cover the lower teeth. This problem can eventually lead to jaw pain and TMJ.
- Underbite – This is the opposite of overbite; the lower teeth project further out and completely cover the upper teeth. This too can cause jaw pain and TMJ.
Cost of Invisalign
The Invisalign® costs will vary depending on the complexity of the issues affecting your teeth and the number of aligner trays it will take to achieve straight teeth. Another factor may be the coverage your dental insurance provides.
You may use this Invisalign calculator to help figure out the costs and payments it will take to achieve that perfect smile.
Schedule an Invisalign Consultation!
To learn more about Invisalign® dentistry without dental braces, call 915-500-3643 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your free consultation with Hillside Dental. We provide Invisalign services to residents of El Paso, TX.